Templates Terms and Conditions
Artwork & Design
- - Client to provide imagery [specific image files if possible] & corporate usage guidelines
- - Client to provide copy
- - Landing Pages are compatible with the following browsers: I.E.9+ and the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox & Safari. We can test on other platforms and earlier browsers as required - additional fees may apply..
- - LP Supported Devices (if responsive): default browser on IOS phone and tablet , default browser on Android Phone and tablet (default browser only) - Microsoft Windows tablets and mobile are not supported by default.
- - External file hosting may be required for some responsive landing page templates
- - Emails are compatible with the following Email clients: Microsoft Outlook 2010 +, Gmail and Outlook.com for desktop and with the native mail app for IOS and Android phones & tablets. Third party mail apps (e.g. gmail or Outlook apps for IOS and android) are not supported by default.
- - The client must advise RMS (This must be stated clearly as part of the brief) if an asset needs to be compatible with a specific platform which is not supported by default.
- - Sign-off of layouts will be required prior to coding
- - Form prefill functionality will depend on the client’s layout requirements
- - Marketo Templates are compatible with the latest release of Marketo at the time this proposal is sent.
- - Advanced Marketo Landing page templates have limited functionality on the Spark version of Marketo. Contact us for more details.
Subscribe error, please review your email address.Close
You're now subscribed, thank you!Close
There was a problem with your submission. Please check the field(s) with red label below.Close
Your message has been sent. We'll get back to you soon!Close